- 1 sinh viên
- 10 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
This course is designed with the same content as English For Meetings published by Oxford University. After the course, you are equipped with speaking skill to present different areas that you might come across in a meeting, and enable you to use the expressions needed in typical everyday business meetings – from informal chats to format meeting.
- Testing Included.
- Learn English basics from a professional teacher from your own desk.
THE COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR
- People looking to communicate in business meetings.
- Individuals who need to understand more of the spoken word in specific business conversation.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- 10 live lessons.
- 15 hours of content.
- 90 minutes per class.
- 2 lessons of content per week.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content during 5 weeks.
- Arranging a meeting
- Rescheduling a meeting
- Starting a meeting
- Reporting progress. Explaining cause and effect
- Interrupting and dealing with interruptions
- Expressing strong and tentative opinions
- Responding to offers
- Taking a vote. Summarizing the results of a meeting
- Ending a meeting and thanking participants. Confirming decisions and action points Follow-up emails
- Review and exercises
0.00 average based on 0 ratings