1. All my life…
2. There you are!
3. He’s had his car…
4. … Richard, it seems he finally made his decision
5. I don’t think Tokyo…
6. Pick the correct statement.
7. Pick the correct statement.
8. Pick the correct statement.
9. Pick the correct statement.
10. Pick the correct statement.
11. She talks to me, …… friends.
12. An …… is a person who lives in a foreign country.
13. …… is someone who bets money on horse or dog races.
14. A …… is a person who enters and lives in an unoccupied building.
15. A …….. is a person who has very strong and often unreasonable opinions, but is very intolerant of other people’s opinions.
16. As stubborn as ……
17. He used to be married to an actress, ……
18. ‘You should stop smoking’
19. I blame the Government …… the increase in crime.
20. I didn’t understand at first, but then …… and the answer was clear.
21. Listen and answer 21 to 25 questions. ->Why does the student go to see the librarian?
22. What does the librarian say about the availability of journals and articles in the library?
23. What does the librarian suggest should do to save time?
24. What can be inferred about why the woman decides to use the computer in the library?
25. Why does the woman say “I can’t believe I didn’t know that”?